1. To develop a spirit of brotherhood and good fellowship among
its members; the
members of the entire Department and the community it serves.
2. To encourage fuller participation in the activities of
organizations existent within the
3. To promote equal opportunity for appointment, assignment, and promotion
members of the Police Department.
4. To encourage exemplary deportment by its members and the respect and good will of the people of their city.
5. To encourage members to thoroughly familiarize themselves with the prescribed, authorized and accepted practice and procedures of law enforcement, and foresic presentation to the end that they will be able to serve their city in a more courteous, intelligent and efficient manner.
6. To uphold and defend the Constitutions of the United States and the State of New York at all times.